- Electrical-grade, fast-drying sealer in a pressurized can
- Protective coating on electrical connections, switches, switchgear, terminal boards, electronic components, printed circuits, coils, and windings
- Excellent adhesion to most common surfaces such as metal, glass, plastic, wood, etc.
- High dielectric strength
- UV resistant
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Avalaible in 4 colours, 1601 (Clear), 1602 (Red), 1603 (Black), 1604 (Grey)
- Available in a 400ml spray can (NB 1601 avaliable in 200 ml version in some countries)
Scotch™ Electrical Insulating Sealers harden into a flexible, clear, acrylic resin based insulating film. Avaliable in clear (1601), red (1602), black (1603) and grey (1604).
With excellent adhesion to most common surfaces such as metal, glass, plastic, wood, etc. Scotch® Electrical Insulating Sealers are resistant to UV-rays, acids, oil and alkalis, it is moisture and weatherproof and is especially characterized by its high dielectric strength